Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Let's have some Tacticool!

For those of you who are following me because of the name of this blog, I'm sure you're a little bit confused. "Where's the Tacticool?" My answer to that is - right here.


This is a prime example of what tacticool means. What we have here is an over-decked-out Demolisher 2-in-1, with EVERY possible place to put something, filled. Here's what I put on it:

  • A Recon CS-6 stock*, complete with extra clip
  • A 35-dart drum* from the Raider CS-35
  • A Recon CS-6 barrel extension*
  • A Stampede ECS-18 blast shield
  • A Recon CS-6 light beam unit*
  • A Recon CS-6 flip-up sight*

* = painted
Can you tell I own a painted Recon CS-6?



Front view. Get through that.

Top view showing the handle mounted on the side.

A much more rational weapon, but still kinda tacticool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want to see here? Ideas for improvement? Questions?
Please comment!