Thursday, February 05, 2015

Meet the Tacticool Nerfer

Hello!
I am a teen with a passion. Now at this point, you're probably in the process of tuning me out. So let's change the approach. I'm a teen with a bunch of orange and yellow foam-launching weapons that look really cool.

My name, the Tacticool Nerfer, is mostly self explanatory; but for those of you who don't know the lingo yet, "tacticool" basically means tactical-looking stuff that isn't meant so much to perform well as to look cool. And a Nerfer is a person who has and uses Nerf guns.

I collect Nerf guns. I own guns from anytime between 2004 and 2015, and I know people who have even more than me. I also modify Nerf guns. And paint Nerf guns. And review Nerf guns. Basically, if it has something to do with Nerf, I have something to do with it. Currently, however, I am limited by the tight budget of a teen without an allowance or job. I get guns that I like (provided I can afford them) on an average timeline of three to four times per year. Not to fear, though; I will be posting MUCH more often than that.

So go ahead. Check out what I have to offer. Questions? Comments? Always welcome. Drop me a comment by clicking on the title of the post, then scrolling down to the bottom. I read and try to reply to every one. Also, let me know how you feel about my posts by checking the boxes in the orange area at the bottom of the post.


        ,,,,..
[˘˘˘˘7ยบ''''''''''''''''''''

6 comments:

  1. I learned a new word today! No idea how I will weave it into conversation. If I figure it out, I will either be applauded or hauled away. Nice work, Casey. Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerf guns have recently become a stress relief in our home. Now, if only we could find all those stray bullets!!
    So, how do you modify them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modifications will come soon. If you're really interested in power-boosting, this guy does walk-through videos of mods: https://www.youtube.com/user/LordDraconical

      Delete
  3. Looks like you are off to a good start. I hope to learn more about Nerf from reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you want to see here? Ideas for improvement? Questions?
Please comment!