Saturday, February 07, 2015

My favorite Nerf websites

There are lots of nerf bloggers, nerf modders, nerf databases, and nerf collectors out there, and if you haven't hooked up with any of them, I suggest that you start today. Here are some links to a few of my favorites:

Nerf.com Because what better authority exists on the subject of nerf?

Nerfipedia This wiki has pretty much anything you'll ever need to know about anything Nerf.

Lord Draconical's YouTube channel This guy does videos of nerf reviews, nerf mods, nerf leaks (and he's a darn good source for those, too), nerf wars, and sometimes nerf giveaways. {Don't ask me how to pronounce his name, I don't know any better than you.}

Coop772's YouTube channel I like to refer to him as the "Nerf Comedian." He does reviews, modifications, and all kinds of hilarious entertainment videos. If you love foam-flinging madness, he's your man.  READER WARNING: He does occasionally use language in his videos. Not often, but that's your call.

NarrowBase LLC This is a small company that makes custom accessories like holsters, clip holders, and (I think) mod kits. I could be wrong about that one.

Nerf Haven Basically just a really cool nerf forum.



        ,,,,..
[˘˘˘˘7ยบ''''''''''''''''''''

2 comments:

  1. The Robotic Nerf Gun project uses two motion sensors to detect motion from its left and right flanks as well as its center. browse around this site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty cool idea! I was unable to find the exact gun you're referring to, but it does seem to be a clever idea.

      Delete

Anything you want to see here? Ideas for improvement? Questions?
Please comment!